Tuesday, May 4, 2010

10 Years!

Last Thursday (April 29) we celebrated a momentous occasion: Our 10 year Anniversary!  WOW, how the time has flown by. So many fun, sad and exciting memories - but that's marriage, right?  Right?  Anyway, we thought it'd be fun to take a little trip down memory lane, back to that wonderful day when it officially started (although Darin and I felt like a married couple long before that, since we dated for 2 years - minus our living together, of course).  Anyhoo, please take a gander at the movie slideshow below.  My, how we've all grown up (and out).  Thank you to all our family and friends who have helped us and been there for us through the years, every one of you are very special to us.  Lea, Kevin, David and MariAnn: I couldn't find any pictures of you.  Lots of your kids, though (except Josh, he hid like you all did).   Our families and friends made that day such a fun and memorable time, and the pictures show a small part of our celebration.


By the way, it's all scored to our song, "I Know How The River Feels," by Diamond Rio. Yes, it's country. Get over it... or turn the volume down. Here you go:

From Captured Videos


I am so thankful to be married to such a sweet, patient and caring man.  Thank you for being you and putting up with me!  You are such a great dad.  The kids love and adore you so much.  I love you sweetheart!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the video! Definitely some good times! I can't believe you found pictures of us siblings...rofl...man we were young and skinny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow---it took me a little while to figure out who some of the people were! It's fun to see the pictures. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the video slide show! By the way...I am so offended that there isn't any pictures of me!!! ;) If I remember correctly, I was fat and pregnant and PURPOSEFULLY stayed away from the camera! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got one of you and Dave dancing, BUT we couldn't see faces... I knew it was you because of the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow it is really shocking to see how little we all were only 10 years ago. It seems like forever ago. I couldn't believe how young Harley was. 5 years old!! Wow. As I'm writing this I have the story that you have told me about finding a page in your old Journal that I had written all over "Darin + TaNiesha" "I Love Darin" or something along those lines. Time flies. Congratulations on 10 years!

    ReplyDelete