Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pumpkin Carving

Along with most everyone, a few nights before Halloween we carve our pumpkins.  This year we grew all our pumpkins  In years past we have grown some but always ended up buying a couple because ours didn't grow big enough or enough of them.  We also usually do these cool designs on our pumpkins but this year we kept it simple.  Keeping it simple, I think, is the key to keeping my sanity!  Usually there are a few fights or tears each year of who is doing what pumpkin or picture etc.  So this year I warned them that if they fought or cried at all there will be NO pumpkins next year to carve.  It seemed to of worked well with Tanner and Savannah but we also just did your typical carvings, nothing fancy smancy :)












On the night of the 30th Savannah wanted me to paint her nails and curl her hair for her costume.  Micah was cute (like always) so I took a few pictures of him :)






3 comments:

  1. How do the socks work for curling? I wanna try it on ME. lol =) Cute little Micah! He's already gettin' so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Socks work ok just make sure your hair isn't too wet. It works just as well as curling with a curling iron for Savannahs and my hair. Just a lot easier. But our hair doesn't hold curl that well so buy the end of school her curls were just wavey. I didn't put any gel or mouse in it though which would of helped a little bit.

    ReplyDelete