Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas House

Just wanted to get a picture of our house all decorated so that next year when Darin and I are debating about doing lights around the windows or not we will remember what it looks like without the white lights trimming the windows.  We usually do that but this year decided against it for some reason.  When the white lights are trimmed around the windows our house looks more like a gingerbread house, which I love. :)

Who knew it would be so difficult to get a picture of our house.  I went out 3 different times each time a different set of lights were off.  I know you probably can't tell.




Also one of the times I was taking the pictures I noticed Darin sneaking into the front window downstairs....  What are you doing Darin?  Photo bombing or lifting up your shirt???



3 comments:

  1. Darin here. Whether or not my shirt is lifted up, I'll leave that up to your imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny!! And such a cute house...minus Darin! ;)

    ReplyDelete