Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Pics 2012

Every year Darin's aunts ask for a family picture for their family Christmas news letter.  We generally send a picture where we were all together, not really posed or anything.  But this year I wanted a family picture so I thought we would try to take our own.  I found that Spencer and Micah both had sweater vests that kind of matched (well, they both had red and black in them!).  Savannah needed a new dress and while shopping for her dress I found a red shirt for Darin and Tanner so we could all be some what matching without being matchy-matchy!

One Sunday after church we started taking the pictures.  It was mostly fun but we did have a few melt downs but that expected.  Once I felt we got enough good ones I edited them.  A few days later I got an email from Auntie Bella saying that they decided to not do the normal Mui Christmas news letter so they didn't need the family photos after all.  They wanted to dedicate the news letter to their mother who passed away earlier this year.  What a great idea.  I was still glad that we got the pictures done.  I still hope to one day get someone to do them for us because the last professional  family photos we had done was when Tanner was around 7 months old!











1 comment: