Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Darin getting all Artsy at Bridal Veil Falls

So like I mentioned in another post...  Most everyone went to Bridal Veil Falls one of the days we were camping.  I had to stay behind with Spencer, Micah and the dogs.  So I asked Darin to take the camera so I could see the kids there.  When I got home I noticed that Darin was getting all sorts of Artistic on me with his mad camera skills!  Here are a few of my favorite.

This section I like to call
"Kids on Rocks"









"Thinking"



love the shoes!
Speaking of shoes... this next set I call
"Feet"
 I truthfully love the one above! 




 And I really like the two above also
Here are the rest 
"Scenic"






The last one of my goofy kids who I love dearly :)




Seriously Darin, thank you for taking such great pictures for me.  I love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment