Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Micah Ray Lundberg

Back in September of 2011 I found out that we were expecting baby #4.  We were all very excited.  Baby was due June 19, 2012. When I was 17 weeks pregnant we found out that baby was going to be a boy.  Savannah was a little upset at first (and still secretly is) because she really wanted a little sister.  But once I moved Spencer into her room (her room is the biggest so Spencer and Micah will share) and her into her new room she soon realized that she is happy for another baby brother so she won't have to share her things.   June 11, 2012 I was told that I would be induced (as usual!) on June 20th.

We were instructed to not eat anything in the morning and to call the hospital around 7 in the morning to find out if we could go in.  But of course the night before they were full of women who went into labor naturally.  So they didn't know when I was going to get in but instructed me to still not eat anything.  Noon came and went and I was so hungry and just had a feeling I wasn't going to get in.  So I told myself if the hospital hasn't called by 2 I was going to eat something.  2 came so I made my self a sandwich.  Right as I was about to take a bite the hospital called and told me they were ready for me to come in as long as I hadn't eaten anything!!!  The induction went well and labor was easy but long like all the others.   At 9:50 Micah Ray was born.  He was 9 lbs 3 oz and 21 inches.  BIG BOY :) 


Micah is a very content happy boy.  He started sucking on a binky right away.  My other babies either didn't take one at all or took a few months before they liked it.  He came out with some hair, but not as much as his older brother Spencer had.  Micah has 2 cute little dimples on his cheeks like Spencer though.




We stayed in the hospital for 2 days.  Darin's mom and cousin watched our other 3 kids while we were in the hospital.  Sadly they all 3 got really sick which made me feel so bad that Mom and Courtney had to deal with them.  But they managed all the sick kids just fine. 

Welcome to our crazy family Micah!  We love you to pieces and can't wait to watch you learn and grow. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment